Heating and air conditioning equipment is a valuable part of your home. Maintaining your equipment is important to reducing system failures.
While a maintenance agreement cannot guarantee that your system will not falter, it will ease your mind knowing that you have a great company to service it– a company that you are comfortable with who is also knowledgeable about your system. We take pride in our work and treat every system as if it were our own. Our goal is to give customers peace of mind that your system is running at peak efficiency for those hot summer days and cold winter nights.
The benefits of becoming a Maintenance Agreement Customer include:
- You will receive a 10% discount on all parts and labor (excludes service charge).
- You will receive priority service on emergency calls.
- Service charge is reduced from $80 to $60 (excluding Sundays and Holidays; does not apply to Home Warranty customers).
- You will receive 1-2 checkups yearly to check and/or clean your system and make sure it is working properly (excludes chemical cleaning of condensers or evaporator coils that have to be removed/ chemically cleaned).
- We will remind you when your service is due, which is one less thing you will have to worry about.
- Making sure your system is in top operating condition can help you avoid high costly energy bills.
- Agreements offer a 10% discount off replacement system after 1 year and increase by 1% with each consecutive renewal, up to 20%. Discount void without current contract.
BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR ROCTEX COMFORT CLUB
It’s FREE to become a Comfort Club member!
Club members receive the following great benefits:
10% discount on your next service call & 5% thereafter (excludes service charge)
$70 Service Charge (excludes holidays and Sundays)
Seasonal Tune-Ups (Pay at time of service)
Satisfaction Guaranteed (cancel at any time)
Documentation to keep your warranty valid
Zero cost to join